You are Invited to Join the PFO Team!
- Collaborate with VP and team members to plan, organize, and put on events & programs
- Attend Monthly PFO meetings (August – June)
- Volunteer to help with PFO throughout the year
- Communicate with school site administrators and teachers
CARNIVAL SILENT AUCTION
- Works with the Carnival Coordinator to plan Teacher Wall and silent auction.
- Solicit donations from the community and themed items from each grade level to create auction baskets, set-up/take-down auction day of the carnival, collect all payments, arrange for pick up of items at and after the carnival.
- Works with Woodland Read-A-Thon chair to organize the Read-A-Thon at school site.
- Responsible for all planning, organizing, and fundraising aspects, flag deck rallies, flyers and communication with parents/students/teachers, prize parties and prize distribution at Flag Deck.
- Responsible for recruiting volunteers to create a Read-A-Thon committee to help plan and execute the fundraiser.
SKATE NIGHT (KAISER)
- Works with the Woodland Skate Night chair to runs the monthly skate nights and is in charge of marketing each night to the school community.
- The chair is responsible for collecting and submitting the fundraising checks from the skating center.
GRAPHIC DESIGN CHAIR
- Works with VP, Communications and Communications team members to create and manipulate graphics for PFO programs.
- Create designs ranging from event logos, informational fliers, posters, t-shirt designs and social media content to be used online and in print.
- Assist in coordinating with vendors for print / production of designs.