- ALL REGISTRATION and PAYMENT is to be completed ONLINE at www.kwpfo.org/enrichment. Registration website is mobile friendly (Apple and Android devices). If you do not have internet/computer access to register, please contact Liz Teach for assistance.
- Registration window opens Monday, Feb. 26th. Registration deadline is FRIDAY, MARCH 9th. Registrations after 3/9 will incur a $20 late fee. Classes start Monday March 19th and run 8 weeks. Refer to the attached catalog for specific dates.
- Classes will be filled in the order that registration AND payment are completed and received. Your student will not be enrolled until AFTER payment is received. Register (and pay) early to ensure a spot in the class.
- CONSIDER YOURSELF REGISTERED – PLAN TO ATTEND THE CLASS ON THE FIRST DAY. You will only be notified if the class has been cancelled or is already full and your payment will be returned to you (or you can choose another class). We will not be posting class lists.
- Each class will allow one parent PROCTOR. If you are selected as a proctor, the class fee for your child will be waived. Please indicate if you are interested when registering. Parent proctors will assist the instructor with tracking attendance and assist in class, as needed. The parent proctor must attend EVERY CLASS; if your child drops out of the class you are required to continue your volunteer duties or find someone who can be your replacement. Parent proctors need to be registered volunteers.
- Class dates and times may vary, so please MARK YOUR CALENDAR accordingly. It is your responsibility to know when classes will be held. Your child must be picked up within five (5) minutes of the class end time. Instructors are not responsible for your child after the class ends. Repeated tardiness in picking up your child will result in him/her being dropped from the class without a refund.
- There will be no refunds provided after the first class, regardless of reason, so please be sure to sign up for the class your child will enjoy. Failure to follow instructor rules and policies may also result in removal from a class, with no refund provided.
NO CLASSES the week of 4/16
Woodland Elementary After School Enrichment Classes:
QUESTIONS? Contact Hedy Wertenbroek at firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT 562-889-0226