Friday, February 7
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Kaiser Elementary MPR
Get ready to boogie under the mirror ball at this year’s Sweetheart Dance: Valentine’s at the Disco!
Put on your Valentine’s best and show us your moves.
The Valentine’s Dance isn’t just for Dads & Daughters or Mothers & Sons. Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, etc. are all welcome to bring the student in their family for a fun Valentine’s evening.
- ONLINE TICKET SALES START AT 5:00pm SUNDAY, JANUARY 26th (Click image below to purchase)
- THIS EVENT IS FOR YOUR WOODLAND or KAISER STUDENTS ONLY
- Students MUST be accompanied by an adult
- One adult per paid ticket, your children free
- No ticket sales at school, Online tickets only
- Online tickets sales will be available until 2:00pm on February 7th or when event is sold out, whichever comes first.
- Due to space, tickets are limited and this event often sells out! There will be NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR. Please buy your ticket early!
- Contact Stephanie Robson with questions at email@example.com
- Pizza will be available for purchase with a yummy dessert bar and refreshments.
- There will be a DJ spinning all kinds of music, games, a photo booth, and a real Disco ball!
- We are looking for volunteers and donations to make this a fantastic event, thanks for your help!
Want to Help?